Lahad Datu Hotels from RM51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jul 2018
Visiting Lahad Datu
Visitors can enjoy all that Lahad Datu has to offer including the gardens and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Lahad Datu
- The closest major airport is in Lahad Datu (LDU), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lahad Datu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Lahad Datu is 48 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and October with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 23°C