- Nishiki Market
- 2 min walk
- 10 min walk
- 15 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
- Nishiki Market - 2 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 6 min walk
- Pontocho - 10 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 15 min walk
- Gion Corner - 17 min walk
- Kyoto Karasuma Station - 3 min walk
- Shijo Station - 3 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80 min drive
About this property
Centurion CABIN & SPA KYOTO
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Centurion CABIN KYOTO Hotel
- Centurion CABIN KYOTO
- Centurion & Spa Kyoto Kyoto
- Centurion CABIN & SPA KYOTO Hotel
- Centurion CABIN & SPA KYOTO Kyoto
- Centurion CABIN & SPA KYOTO Hotel Kyoto
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:00 AM: JPY 500 per person
- 1 bar
- Coffee/tea in a common area
Things to do
- Hot springs
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shared bathroom
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Spring water bathtub
- LCD TV
- premium channels
misleading booking description; Nice capsule hotel
It was fine. The booking info was very misleading, though. I booked a "one room with 2 beds." and ended up it was just 2 capsules on a mixed sex dorm. Luckily, I didn't mind that, but I bet they get lots of upset customers who think they are getting 2 beds in a room. At this point, I am fine with the "capsule" experience and I liked the sliding side doors at this one better than the curtain at the end of most of the more modern ones. The bath area was really nice at this one...the first capsule hotel I'd been to with an actual Japanese bath rather than just showers (the showers were nice too though). Also the staff was super friendly and helpful and the lounge area was nice with a good happy hour drink prices! The location can't be beat if you want to be in the thick of things.