- Hong Kong Space Museum
- 3 min walk
- Hong Kong Museum of Art
- 7 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 13 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, Rosewood Hong Kong is in the city centre and near the beach. Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Temple Street Night Market and Nathan Road Shopping District. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Hong Kong Space Museum - 3 min walk
- Avenue of Stars - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong Museum of Art - 7 min walk
- K11 Shopping Mall - 7 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 13 min drive
- Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 4 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 4 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Holt's Café – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Butterfly Room – Open daily.
- Darkside – Open daily.
- The Legacy House – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Rosewood Hong Kong
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 33 lb/15 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 880.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: HKD 385 for adults and HKD 192.5 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 800 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 880.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Rosewood Hong Kong Hotel
- Rosewood Hong Kong Kowloon
- Rosewood Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Probably one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Can’t find one thing they need improvement on. Just outstanding!!