Overview of Grand Borneo Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Gallery Twin Room (Internal Window)
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Kota Kinabalu, Grand Borneo Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit 1Borneo Hypermall and Imago Shopping Mall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- 1Borneo Hypermall - 2 min walk
- University of Malaysia Sabah - 15 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque - 12 min drive
- Likas Stadium - 17 min drive
- Likas Sports Complex - 18 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 26 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Soul Out Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Borneo Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 26.70 for adults and MYR 17.40 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 80.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort