The check-in and check-out processes were smooth. The hotel staff were friendly, courteous and helpful.
The room was fresh, clean, surprisingly spacious and adequately supplied with amenities.
There are several possible improvement which the hotel management can consider:
1) Provide fire escape floor plan
2) A Spy Key Hole at the door for security purpose
3) Remove unused rain water shower head in the bathroom
4) The shower was a let down. The rain shower would have been better.
5) Bath towels provided were old and worn out, provide new fresh clean towels
6) Provide separate hair shampoo and body shower gel
7) A shower sliding door to prevent water from splashing out will be good
8) Replace fused lighting tubes at the bed headboard
9) Additional mirror at the dressing table will be good
10) Provide tea bags as another choice, not everyone drink coffee
11) 3-in-1 coffee is convenient but unhealthy. Offer coffee powder, sugar and creamer in sachets will be good
10) A safe box in the room will be good and appreciated
11) Reduce the noise from other rooms. Room is not noise proof especially at the bathroom area.
Finally, the complimentary airport transfer is simply brilliant!