Overview of Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Villa, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Villa, 1 King Bed
Plunge Pool Villa
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Gaya Island, Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa is near the airport and on a private beach. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Don't miss out on a visit to Anjung Samudera.
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - 1 min walk
- Sapi Island - 5 min walk
- KK Plaza - 9 min drive
- Anjung Samudera - 9 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 12 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 8 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Koi – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Pantai Grill – Beachfront restaurant. Serves lunch.
- The Wine Cave – Al fresco dining restaurant.
About this property
Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful eco conscious resort affiliated with the marine research center where you can adopt a baby coral and help regenerate the reef