Visitors can enjoy all that Kishiwada has to offer including the parks, monuments and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, Legoland Discovery Center and Osaka Science Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1152 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Osaka
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away
Getting around Kishiwada
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Higashi-Kishiwada Station, Kishiwada Shimomatsu Station or Izumi Kumeda Station. Kishiwada might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kishiwada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- About 49 millimetres of rain falls on Kishiwada each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C