Visiting Karlovy Vary
Travellers to Karlovy Vary give high marks for the relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, churches and festivals.
- There are 135 hotels and other accommodation options in Karlovy Vary
- The closest major airport is in Karlovy Vary (KLV-Karlovy Vary Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Karlovy Vary
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Karlovy Vary Station or Karlovy Vary-Dvory Station. Karlovy Vary might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Karlovy Vary
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Karlovy Vary each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -4°C