- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Kavalerie
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Standard Double Room Single Use
Economy Double Room
Economy Double Room Single Use
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, City View
Comfort Quadruple Room, 2 Bedrooms, City View
About this area
Located in Karlovy Vary, Hotel Kavalerie is in the city centre and next to a golf course. Notable landmarks in the area include Mill Colonnade and Church of St. Mary Magdalene, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Jan Becher Museum. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the sledging and snow tubing.
- Jan Becher Museum - 1 min walk
- Elizabeth's Spa - 4 min walk
- Mattoni Mineral Water - 4 min walk
- Karlovy Vary Christmas Market - 5 min walk
- Lazne III (Spa III) - 12 min walk
- Karlovy Vary Station - 10 min walk
- Karlovy Vary (KLV-Karlovy Vary Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 2200 per vehicle (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: CZK 180 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 150 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 18.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was a cosy hotel, very close to the bus station and the city. The room was clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly.