Kamphaeng Saen Hotels from RM41
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Kamphaeng Saen
Those travelling to Kamphaeng Saen are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Kamphaeng Saen, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Kamphaeng Saen
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Rong Rien Kanbin Station. Kamphaeng Saen may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kamphaeng Saen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Kamphaeng Saen gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F