Overview of Cowboy Village Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Cabin, 2 Queen Beds w/Sofabed
Cabin - , 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
Deluxe Cabin, 1 King Bed
Cabin, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Grand Teton Deluxe Cabin (No Pets)
About this area
Located in Jackson, Cowboy Village Resort is in the city centre. Snow King Resort and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Grand Teton National Park. Amaze'n Maze in Jackson Hole and Alpine Slide of Jackson Hole are also worth visiting. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
- Jackson Hole Playhouse - 10 min walk
- Jackson Hole Rodeo Grounds - 10 min walk
- Center For The Arts - 11 min walk
- Jackson Town Square - 11 min walk
- Pink Garter Theater - 11 min walk
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) - 17 min drive
About this property
Cowboy Village Resort
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved our cabin and the staff were great!!! I would recommend this to anyone visiting Jackson Hole