- Lost World Tambun
- 14 min drive
- Kinta City Shopping Centre
- 20 min drive
- Perak Tong Cave Temple
- 22 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Ipoh, The Roots Eco Resort is in a rural location and on a river. Yasmin At Kong Heng Museum and Han Chin Pet Soo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Perak Tong Cave Temple and Dataran Ipoh. Lost World Tambun and Movie Animation Park Studio of Perak are also worth visiting.Visit our Ipoh travel guide
- Lost World Tambun - 14 min drive
- Kinta City Shopping Centre - 20 min drive
- Perak Tong Cave Temple - 22 min drive
- Bulatan Amanjaya - 23 min drive
- Movie Animation Park Studio of Perak - 24 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah) - 30 min drive
About this property
The Roots Eco Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 15 for adults and MYR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Roots Eco Resort Ipoh
- Roots Eco Resort
- Roots Eco Ipoh
- Roots Eco
- The Roots Eco Resort Ipoh
- The Roots Eco Resort Lodge
- The Roots Eco Resort Lodge Ipoh
Away from the stuffiness and the hectic city life
Are you searching for a moment of tranquility in a world that can seem stressful and overwhelming? This is the place. The Roots provides all the things you cant find in the city.. Peace and calm all around.
Pros: The villa and the overall layout of the resort.