Travellers to Hirao-cho will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Iwakuni (IWK), 17.9 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Hirao-cho
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Hirao-cho gets about 37 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°F