Visiting Hato Rey
Visitors to Hato Rey are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, shopping and theatres. Top sights in the city include Hiram Bithorn Stadium and Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Hato Rey
- The closest major airport is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 43 mi (69.2 km) away
Getting around Hato Rey
Walk to nearby metro stations like Roosevelt Station, Hato Rey Station and Domenech Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Hato Rey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hato Rey is 1856 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°C