Damnoen Saduak Hotels from RM107
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Damnoen Saduak
Visitors to Damnoen Saduak are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, coffee shops and restaurants.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Damnoen Saduak
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 49 mi (78.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 53.1 mi (85.5 km) away
Dressing for Damnoen Saduak
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Damnoen Saduak each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Damnoen Saduak?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Damnoen Saduak, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Damnoen Saduak?
What are some hotels with pools in Damnoen Saduak?
Recent Reviews in Damnoen Saduak
More trip options
- Hotels in Damnoen Saduak by Star Rating
- Hotels near Damnoen Saduak Airport
- Hotels near Damnoen Saduak Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Damnoen Saduak
- More Hotel Options in Damnoen Saduak
- Damnoen Saduak Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Damnoen Saduak
- Hotels Near Damnoen Saduak
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations