Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Changi, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and cosy setting. Top sights around the area include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Changi
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away
Getting around Changi
Make your way to Changi Airport Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Changi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 2426 millimetres of rain falls on Changi each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C