Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Catmon has to offer including the seaside and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded and relaxing setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Catmon
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Catmon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Catmon gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°C