- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Nirwana Resort Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed (Nirwana Suite)
About this area
Located in Bintan, Nirwana Resort Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Shoppers can visit Plaza Lagoi, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Lagoi Bay Lake and Lagoi Bay Beach. Explore all the area has to offer with ecotours and mountain climbing.Visit our Bintan travel guide
- Lagoi Bay Beach - 15 min walk
- Plaza Lagoi - 17 min walk
- Laguna Bintan Golf Club - 17 min drive
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Golf Club - 18 min drive
- Ria Bintan Golf Club - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Kelong – Restaurant offering seafood. Open daily.
- Calypso Floating Bar – Ocean-view bar. Open daily.
- Spice Restaurant – Restaurant offering Indonesian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Coffee Shop – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Nirwana Resort Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: IDR 2000000.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 665500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
The rooms are good size and comfortable, however the acoustic of the main door of the room is poor. We could hear people talking and kids running along corridor. We hope you can address the issue of the mentioned and the stay would be even more pleasant.