Visiting Bang Nam Chut
Travellers to Bang Nam Chut will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Grand Palace.
- There are 2219 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 26.7 mi (43 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Getting around Bang Nam Chut
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bang Nam Jued Station or Phrom Daen Station. Bang Nam Chut might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bang Nam Chut
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 1387 millimetres of rain falls on Bang Nam Chut each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C