Ban Laem Hotels from RM111
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Jun 2020
Visiting Ban Laem
Visitors can enjoy all that Ban Laem has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Ban Laem
- The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Ban Laem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ban Laem is 83 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C