Overview of Happy Homestay Alor Setar
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This holiday home is located in Alor Setar. Wat Nikrodharam and Yellow Palace are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Muda River and Darulaman Hills.Visit our Alor Setar travel guide
- Aman Central - 6 min drive
- Paddy Museum - 8 min drive
- Darul Aman Stadium - 11 min drive
- Muzium Negeri - 12 min drive
- Alor Setar Tower (Menara Alor Setar) - 15 min drive
- Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim) - 8 min drive
About this property
Happy Homestay Alor Setar
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 200.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: MYR 30 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: MYR 5 for adults and MYR 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.