Travellers to Aloguinsan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 32 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Aloguinsan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 25°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- About 50 millimetres of rain falls on Aloguinsan each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F