Travellers to Adin will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those visiting the city may also want to explore places in the larger region.
Dressing for Adin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Adin is 300 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -7°F