Cleaning and safety practices
Romantic sailing excursion & dinner timed for sunset
Modern interpretation of traditional & ritual dances
Meal includes tasty steak, chicken & pasta
Ambiance of torch-lit private island beach & rhythmic music
Friendly & hospitable staff provide first-class service
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Cruise across Banderas Bay
Live music and dance performance
Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
Know Before You Book
Children 5 and younger are not allowed.
You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID to consume alcohol.
You must be able to climb and descend stairs.
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
You will arrange your exact tour departure time directly with the local tour operator after booking.
What you can expect
Take a scenic sunset cruise across Banderas Bay to one of the most secluded beaches in the world, Las Caletas, and enjoy a romantic evening out. Once on the island, enjoy a lavish dinner and a mesmerizing performance of ancient rituals and stories, revealed through music and modern dance.
Kick off the evening with a scenic cruise across Banderas Bay to Las Caletas, an isolated cove only accessible by boat. As the sun sets, watch the scattered lights emerge along Puerto Vallarta's coastline; later, look ahead to see torches flickering on the beach. Las Caletas, once home to Hollywood movie director John Huston, offers panoramic ocean views, front-row sunset seats, and secluded dinner tables just steps away from the water.
As a blanket of stars covers the sky, enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine by candlelight. The buffet-style menu offers a wide-variety of items such as freshly grilled steak, tender chicken, grilled fish, pasta salad, and an assortment of fresh fruit and vegetables. Top off your meal with coffee or dessert as pulsing drums draw you to the outdoor amphitheater.
Watch the lively reenactment of ancient rituals and learn historical, religious, and mythological stories. Through the elaborate wardrobes, exciting dances, and rhythmic songs, you insight into pre-Hispanic civilizations.
Sample menu includes:
- Grilled steak, chicken and fish
- Fresh vegetables and salad
- Handmade tortillas
- Chocolate brownies, flan and tiramisu
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
This information is provided by our partners
- Las Caletas
- Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo
- Las Caletas, Cabo Corrientes Jalisco 48449
- Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta
- 39 Paseo de las Palmas
- Las Jarretaderas Nayarit 63732
- Puerto Mágico, Puerto Vallarta
- Avenida Heroica Escuela Naval 30
- Puerto Vallarta Jalisco 48333