Private Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Springs Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Kota Kinabalu hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside a 3-mile (5-km) radius from the city center is payable on the day of your activity.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
Escape the busy city for a day to enjoy a day of serenity exploring Kinabalu Park. Take a scenic 2 hours’ drive to Kinabalu Park passing by villages and paddy fields along mountainous roads that wind along the Crocker range. Appreciate the stunning views of the countryside and Mount Kinabalu at the UNESCO World Site. Then, explore the lush natural beauty before taking a dip in the warm and relaxing Poring Hot Spring.
After a convenient pickup at your city hotel, take in the magnificent views as you journey over Crocker Range en route to your destination. Arrive at the exquisite greenery and hills of Kinabalu National Park, the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in the country. Your professional guide leads you on a trail hike, and then you visit the botanical garden to learn about the abundant biodiversity of plant and animal life in the park.
Make a quick stop for lunch to refuel and continue on to the Poring Hot Spring. Take advantage of the opportunity to experience the invigorating waters of the natural hot spring. Then, if you are feeling adventurous, opt to continue onto the 135-foot (41-m) canopy walk for a rewarding view of the Borneo rainforest.
At the end of an exciting day, sit back and relax on the transfer back to your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available