Oslob Whalesharks and Kawasan Falls with Sumilon Sandbar
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual and comfortable walking shoe
- Bring extra suits and waterproof all your belongings
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Departure time: 3:00 AM
What you can expect
Depart early at 3:00 AM and make the 4-hour drive from Cebu to Oslob. Arrive at Tan-awan, and pick up your snorkeling equipment so you can swim with the whalesharks. Sit down for a brief introduction before you go into the water.
Head to one of the famous white sandbar in Cebu which is 15 minutes away from whaleshark station by boat and swim in the crystal clear water of the sandbar.
After your whaleshark watching and sandbar swimming, take the opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Kawasan Falls, another must-see site. You will find this place very refreshing, heavenly and relaxing. The falls have mini-umbrellas that cascade fine strands of cold, fresh water in a rain-like fashion.
• Oslob Whale Sharks, Oslob Philippines
• Kawasan Falls, Matutinao, Badian 6031 Philippines