Old Faithful Geyser of California
3.4/53.4 out of 5
- View of eruptions of Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Chance to learn about geysers & area history at the museum
- Seeing Tennesee fainting goats, 4-horn sheep & guard llama
- Beautiful native plants in serene Old Faithful Gardens
- Spectacular outdoor setting wonderful for the entire family
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary.
- Hours of operation are 8:30 AM–8 PM in May–October and 8:30 AM–7 PM in November–April.
What you can expect
Nestled in the Napa Valley wine region, visit Old Faithful Geyser of California and enjoy the park-like setting. Watch the geyser erupt and visit the museum, the beautiful garden, and the goat farm for a chance to spot the famous Tennessee fainting goats and a guard llama.
In the heart of the Napa Valley wine region, Old Faithful Geyser of California is one of 3 geysers with the designation of “Old Faithful” in the world. In addition to admiring views of the geyser, see native plants at the gardens and stop by the Old Faithful Goat Farm, home to the famous Tennessee fainting goats, 4-horn sheep, and a guard llama.
Visit the gardens and stop by the newly completed Old Faithful Geology Museum for a wealth of learning opportunities including information about how geysers work, volcanoes, earthquakes, and area the history. Bring family and friends, your favorite bottle of wine (or other beverage), and food to enjoy the park-like setting, play bocce ball, or simply sit back and watch the geyser erupt.