12:00 AM, Kuala Lumpur to Redang Island One Way Private Transfer in English
• Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Redang Island.According to package you choose drop-off point will be (Shahbandar Jetty or Merang Jetty).
• Enjoy scenery without having to worry about traffic or maps
• Travel to Redang Island knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you
Enjoy a private/sic transfer from Lumpur Hotel to Redang Island.Begin your trip in a safe, convenient, and easy way in a private vehicle. Skip the long cab lines and head straight toward your destination in Redang Island.The transfer length is around 4hours and is available year-round, 24-hours a day.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- littering& smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Arrival & Departure time between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs 50% surcharge will be apply.Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon arrival/departure.
- COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO HOTELS WHICH IS LOCATED KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTER HOTELS ONLY
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival KLIA/KLIA2 Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.Please wait at the waiting area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.Please call us on your own should you face any challenges
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
Meeting Point Please be at Hotel lobby 15 minutes before departure time What to Remember Please leave the following information in the "Leave a comment for the local supplier" section: • Hotel Name • Hotel Address • Pickup Time • Drop-Off Location One suitcase and one carry-on bag allowed per passenger. This transfer is not wheelchair accessible. Depending upon availability, the vehicle provided for the service may not be exactly as depicted in the photo. About Island: There are hundreds of beautiful islands within Malaysia, most of them can be visited during your travels but not all offer a place to stay overnight. The islands of Malaysia are divided in the islands at the western peninsula, the eastern peninsula and the islands around Borneo. All are equally stunning, though there enough differences between each island. Most popular islands are Langkawi, Penang, Perhentian, Redang and Tioman. Around Borneo you have Lankayan, Selingan, Mataking and of course Sipadan.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Gear and equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms