Classic Capri Tour by Boat with Light Lunch from Sorrento
Cleaning and safety practices
- Beautiful cruise around Sorrento & the Island of Capri
- Classic tour including visits to island's colourful grottoes
- Visits to famous sites including the Statue of the Scugnizzo
- Delicious light lunch of local mozzarella & tomatoes
- Free time in Capri to shop & explore at your own leisure
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 1 and younger are not allowed.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Sorrento hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- The Tour may be cancelled due to inclement weather conditions
What you can expect
Board a boat and take a cruise around Capri, seeing the stunning cliffs and vibrant grottoes glowing in a rainbow of hues. Visit the island's most famous landmarks, enjoy free time exploring the town's winding streets, and get the chance to snorkel in the Mediterranean.
Set sail for the waters around Capri. An island vacation destination since the time of the Roman Empire, Capri boasts plentiful natural beauty in combination with fascinating historical and cultural sites. Admire stunning cliffs jutting from the sea, iridescent waters in the island's colourful grottoes, and the beautiful architecture in the charming town of Capri.
As you travel around the island, visit an array of landmarks, including Marina Grande, Scugnizzo, Grotta del Corallo, Grotta Bianca, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, Faraglioni, Bay of Marina Piccola, Grotta Verde, lighthouse at Punta Carena, and the choice, in your free time, to visit the famous Grotta Azzurra (Optional Extra not included in the tour).
Max 12 per boat, off to Massalubrense, check-in takes 20 mins. Dept. for Capri, tour of the Island, by boat, Grotta Bianca, Natural arch, Villa Malaparte, through grotto faraglioni Rocks, time for photo in this spectacular place ! off to Marina Piccola, free time for swimming here with the backdrop of the Faraglioni Rocks, boat tour continues to Green Grotto, Lighthouse Punta Carena, Tiberius Baths, back to Sorrento
Includes : English speaking skipper, Shower /WC, stop for swimming snorkelling gear, free time approx. 4 hrs., light lunch with veggie sandwich (tomatoes and mozzarella, let us know if you have any food intolerances), 1 free soft drink or 1 beer Inc. Free WIFI.
Does not include : towels or sunscreen, entrance fee to Blue Grotto.
For your free time on the island, to avoid precious time wasting, the highly qualified staff will offer suggestions on what to do.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available