Enjoy a treasure island of the Philippines.
Enjoy the natural environment.
Enjoy Bohol on a one-day trip
Go around freely wherever you want.
Get lunch at beside the river.
What's included, what's not
Bohol Day tour service
Local tour guide (simple English available)
Lunch at Rogok River
Cebu Hotel Pick-up Service
Round-trip ferry ticket
All things not included
Port Terminal Fare 50 round trip
Zip line 400 pesos
ATV 550 pesos
In the case of autonomous type, admission to all attractions
Know before you book
There will be admission to major tourist attractions (in case of autonomous type, pay directly on site)
Even in case of autonomous type, it operates within the designated day tour course.
If you move too far from the street, away from the line, you may incur additional charges.
If you have any other plans, please check in advance.
If there is a safety problem due to the weather conditions the day before or the day may be canceled, in which case a full refund will be processed.
What you can expect
Bohol is a province in the Philippines. The capital is Tagbilaran City. This province is located in the Central Visayas Region. It has beautiful panoramas and various activities that can be visited such as Bacclauron Cathedral, Loop River Tour, Suspension Bridge, Tarsia Conservation Center, Artificial Forest, Butterfly Factory, and Chocolate Hill. There area two option for you, autonomous and stable type. Autonomous type is not included in many things, we recommend a steady type. So you can enjoy your own options, either autonomous or real!
- Autonomous type: pick-up drop, ferry, private car & knight,
- Stable: Recommended for all types of tourist attractions including Bardakhaean Cathedral / Tarsier / Loebang River (lunch included) / Manmade Id Forest / Butterfly Farm / Chocolate Hill
Admission to major tourist attractions (in case of autonomous type, pay directly on site):
- Chocolate Hills: 100 pesos
- Tarsier: 60 pesos
- Butterfly Garden: 45 pesos
- Hanging Bridge: 35 pesos
- Baclayon Church: 50 pesos
- Blood Compact: Free
- Man Made Forest: Free
- Loboc River Cruise: 550 pesos
- Anaconda Mini Zoo (Python): 45 pesos
- 06:30 am - 07:00 am - Resort pickup service (in front of the lobby)
- 08:20 - Take the ferry to Bohol from Cebu port
- 10:20 - Arrival in Bohol and Day Tour
- Autonomous type: Free schedule
- Stable: Bacclauron Cathedral - Loop River Tour - Current Knowledge Lunch - Hanging Bridge - Tarsia Conservation Center - Manmade Forest - Butterfly Factory - Visit Chocolate Hill
- 16:30 - After tour, go to Bohol Harbor
- 17:20 - Take the Cebu Row Ferry
- 19:20 - 20:00 Arrival in detail and return to resort