Get to know about Lombok unique culture directly from locals
Shop for traditional weaving cloth and see how they make it
Visit the center of pottery crafts with worldwide quality!
Enjoy the panorama of Kuta Beach and Tanjung Aan Beach
Learn deeper about Lombok by visiting Narmada Park & Lingsar
About this activity
What's included, what's not
1 Night Accommodation at selected hotels based on twin share or triple share
Air Conditioned Transportation
Pick up from and to the Airport in Lombok
All entrance tickets to tourist attractions
Eat according to the itinerary
Mineral water on the tour
Flight ticket and airport tax
High season surcharge (Conditions vary by hotel)
Tipping Driver and Tour Guide
Know Before You Book
You will receive a confirmation within 1 business day. Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent by email.
If you do not receive any email from us, please check your Spam folder or let us know by email.
Prices shown are prices per person
Prices are not valid for the peakseason period of Eid and New Year Christmas (H-7 to H + 7)
What you can expect
Lombok is a perfect destination if you want local cultural vacation chime in wonderful nature. 2D1N Lombok Fun Tour: Visiting Cultural Villages in Lombok will take you around Lombok in 2 days and visit villages such as Sade Village, Banyumulek Village and Sukarara Village. First you will be taken to Sade Village, which is one of the villages with the original inhabitants of Lombok Island, the Sasak Tribe. Enjoy also visiting Banyumulek Village, the famous village in Lombok with its earthenware crafts. Moreover, you will also visit Sukarara Village, the village of songket weaving crafts typical of Lombok Island which is very famous. In addition to these villages, you will also be taken to Kuta Beach Lombok, Tanjung Aan Beach, Naramada Park and the Lombok City Souvenir Center. Choose your hotel according to your wishes from 1 to 5 stars.
- Day 1 : ARRIVAL + SASAK TOUR + KUTA TOUR
- Arriving at Lombok International Airport, our team will pick you up, then visit Sade Village. After that visit Kuta Beach and Tanjung Aan Beach in the south of Lombok Island which are very famous for their beauty and uniqueness of the sand. Lunch will be provided at Local Restaurant. After that the trip will continue to visit the Banyumulek Village which is the center of pottery craftsmen on the island of Lombok, then visit the Sukarara Village which is a village where Lombok's ikat cloths are craftsmen. Then we will take you to enjoy Ayam Taliwang dinner (set menu), before heading to the hotel to check in.
- Day 2 : CITY TOUR + AIRPORT or Etc
- Breakfast will be provided at the hotel. We will pick you up at the hotel, then take you to the center of Lombok. Then visit Narmada Park. The park that was built by Raja Anak Agung Gde Ngurah Karang Asem in 1727 is famous for its youthful water. Then head to Lingsar Temple which is a symbol of harmony between religious communities in Lombok. After that, head to the airport for a flight back to the area of origin.
- Traditional Villages
- Rembitan, Pujut, Rembitan, Pujut, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83573
- Lombok Tengah West Nusa Tenggara
- Lombok International Airport
- Jl. By Pass Bil Praya, Kel. Tanak Awu, Kec. Pujut, Kabupaten Lombok Tengah, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83573
- Lombok Tengah Nusa Tenggara Barat 83573