Get an overview of this hotelLuxury waterfront hotel on Odibia Island
Guests favorite property amenities
20 minutes from airport
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is on the waterfront of Odibia Island, a 20-minute drive from Haneda International Airport. There's a monorail station right across the street, and Tokyo Big Sight convention center is 6 minutes away by cab.
Fine dining with a view
The hotel is home to the Gallery 21 art and photography exhibition, as well as to a seasonal outdoor pool. Diners at Star Road, one of 9 restaurants and bars, are treated to views of Mount Fuji, the Rainbow Bridge, and Tokyo Tower. Free shuttle buses run to Tokyo DisneySea® and Tokyo Disneyland®. The hotel offers free WiFi.
Bridge or port views
Some of the guestrooms and suites in this 30-story, 882-room hotel overlook Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Port. All have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Guests can relax at the end of the day with handheld showers and high-end skincare products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba provides a health club and a spa tub. Guests can grab coffee at one of the hotel's 2 coffee shops/cafés. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service, free WiFi, free wired Internet access, and 2 meeting rooms.
This family-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking and airport transfers are available for a surcharge.
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 882
- Number of floors - 30
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1996
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free theme park shuttle
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Dining and Bar STAR ROAD - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Teppan yaki HAMAYU - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner.
Japanese Restaurant OSHIMA - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
KANROKU - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner.
LE BOUQUET - This café serves lunch and dinner.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, fitness facilities and a sauna.
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 10000 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children under 16 years old are not permitted to access the fitness center, indoor pool, and sauna. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3339 for adults and JPY 1800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Daiba Grand Pacific
- Grand Pacific Daiba
- Grand Pacific Daiba Hotel
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan
- Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.