Friendly people, great advices of the city. Its an apartment with hotel services.
- Capitol Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Hyde Park
- 9 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall
- 12 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
- Capitol Theatre - 4 min walk
- Hyde Park - 9 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 12 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 14 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 19 min walk
- Museum Station - 5 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments
Along with a 24-hour fitness centre, this smoke-free apartment building has valet parking and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are on-site. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a fridge, an oven, a hob and a microwave. Comforts include a pillowtop bed and a pillow menu, and guests will also find conveniences, such as a dining area and an electric kettle.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 500.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: AUD 500.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 33 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Zara Tower Luxury Suites Apartments Apartment Sydney
- Zara Tower Luxury Suites Apartments Apartment
- Zara Tower Luxury Suites Apartments Sydney
- Zara Tower Luxury Suites Apartments
- Zara Tower Suites Apartments
- Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments Sydney
- Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments Apartment
- Zara Tower - Luxury Suites and Apartments Apartment Sydney
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Valet parking: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Limited parking
- Fridge (full size)
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Pillow-top mattress
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds: AUD 50.0 per night
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Dining room
- 50-inch flat-screen TV with digital service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
- Safe at front desk
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- In the business district
Things to do
- 24-hour fitness centre
- 58 rooms
- 16 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2013
Nearby things to do
Best staff and location
Reception staff were friendly , helpful and made the check in very easy, room size is excellent and the place is clean whoever they need Room cleaning service every day. It has very good location ,close to all shops and commercial places. I and my family were very happy during our stay at this hotel . I am rally highly recommended to stay in this hotel. For sure I will back to this hotel again , if I am coming to Sydney. And I have already do it after I will come from cold coast .