- Nanjing Road Shopping District
- 1 min walk
- Yuyuan Garden
- 14 min walk
- Shanghai Museum
- 17 min walk
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Shanghai's Downtown Shanghai neighbourhood, Grand Central Hotel Shanghai is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at The Bund and Yu Garden, while Shanghai Museum and Former French Concession are cultural highlights. Shanghai Disneyland© and Great World Entertainment Center are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Shanghai travel guide
- Nanjing Road Shopping District - 1 min walk
- The Bund - 14 min walk
- Yuyuan Garden - 14 min walk
- Shanghai Museum - 17 min walk
- People's Square - 2 min drive
- Shanghai Railway Station - 6 min drive
- East Nanjing Road Station - 7 min walk
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Central Grill – Serves dinner.
- Bo Yuet Hin – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Coffee Shop – Serves breakfast and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Grand Central Hotel Shanghai
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort