Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Port Dickson with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Situated in Port Dickson, this hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Fort Lukut and within 9 miles (15 km) of Port Dickson Army Museum and Sri Anjeneayar (Hanuman) Temple. Admiral Cove Marina is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) away.
A restaurant, conference space and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 49 rooms offer free WiFi, room service and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include free bottled water, showers and phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Port Dickson hotel also offers room service (during limited hours) and a lift service.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 49
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
GRANDPA HOTEL has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Cash deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MYR 7.50 per person (approximately)