- Disliked: Staff & service
- Liverpool Street
- 5 min walk
- Tower of London
- 13 min walk
- London Bridge
- 4 min drive
- London (QQW-Waterloo Train Station)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, The City Apartments is in the city centre. Liverpool Street and The Strand are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or O2 Arena.Visit our London travel guide
- Liverpool Street - 5 min walk
- Tower of London - 13 min walk
- Tower Bridge - 14 min walk
- The Shard - 19 min walk
- London Bridge - 4 min drive
- London Fenchurch Street Station - 3 min walk
- Aldgate Station - 4 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 59 min drive
About this property
The City Apartments
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 350.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- City Apartments London
- City Apartments
- The City Apartments London
- The City Apartments Guesthouse
- The City Apartments Guesthouse London
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Not the best for the price
I had trouble arranging check-in and then had to wait 30 minutes in the cold for the key. Many of the light fittings didn't work (only one of the 6 downlighters in the bathroom worked making it difficult to use the mirror) and there was no TV in the entire apartment. Most of the pictures on the website are not of the apartment I stayed in so poorly represent what you actually get. Whilst the location was good I was disappointed with the quality, especially at the price I paid.