- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The British Museum
- 18 min walk
- Oxford Street
- 4 min drive
- Camden Markets
- 4 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Pullman London St Pancras is in the city centre and near a metro station. The British Museum and Aldwych Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Oxford Street and Regent Street. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss ZSL London Zoo, a top local attraction.Visit our London travel guide
- The British Museum - 18 min walk
- Oxford Street - 4 min drive
- Camden Markets - 4 min drive
- ZSL London Zoo - 5 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min drive
- King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London King's Cross Station - 5 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Golden Arrow – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Pullman London St Pancras
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service
Impossible to sleep and rest kind of hotel.
I was unable to sleep and rest for an entire night form the two nights I had booked there. Noises from corridor and rooms were loud. I called concierge and they sent security guy and eventually the night manager, but they did nothing. Next morning in my check out I asked for the hotel manager and he denied episode ever happened so money would not be asked in return. I wont ever stay there, and I hope travelers in need of rest will read this review as a warning.