- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 9 min walk
- Big Ben
- 11 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Marlin Waterloo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Westminster Abbey and Tate Modern are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Covent Garden Market and Regent Street. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 9 min walk
- Big Ben - 11 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 14 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 3 min drive
- Leicester Square - 4 min drive
- Lambeth North Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London Waterloo Station - 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 46 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Forget the entrance and reception this place is ec
The entrance does not give justice to this property. The apartments are excellent and comfortable with high quality fittings. Only concern was mould in bathroom. Do something about the presentation of the entrance and reception.