- Oxford Street
- 4 min walk
- Marble Arch
- 11 min walk
- Hyde Park
- 12 min walk
- London (QQP-Paddington Train Station)
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Durrants Hotel is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hyde Park and Regent's Park, while Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and London Palladium Theatre are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out.Visit our London travel guide
- Oxford Street - 4 min walk
- Marble Arch - 11 min walk
- Hyde Park - 12 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- Leicester Square - 3 min drive
- Bond Street Underground Station - 7 min walk
- London Marylebone Station - 14 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Durrants Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- George Bar – Serves lunch and light fare.
- Wallace Room – Serves light fare.
- Spy Lounge – Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities