- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Night Market
- 4 min walk
- Al-Hana Mosque
- 12 min walk
- Langkawi Parade MegaMall
- 18 min walk
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Langkawi's Kuah neighbourhood, Bayview Hotel Langkawi is in the city centre. Kuah Jetty and Langkawi Terminal Ferry are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Langkawi Wildlife Park and Langkawi Beach. Underwater World and Herbwalk in Langkawi are also worth visiting.Visit our Langkawi travel guide
- Night Market - 4 min walk
- Al-Hana Mosque - 12 min walk
- Langkawi Parade MegaMall - 18 min walk
- Eagle Square - 3 min drive
- Langkawi Terminal Ferry - 3 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- Flamingo Coffee House – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Phoenix Chinese – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Woodpecker Lounge – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Bayview Hotel Langkawi
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The view from the swimming pool was awesome. The staff were nice and friendly.