- Langkawi Parade MegaMall
- 3 min walk
- Night Market
- 18 min walk
- Al-Hana Mosque
- 2 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Langkawi's Kuah neighbourhood, Adya Hotel Langkawi is in the city centre. Night Market and Cenang Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Langkawi Beach and Langkawi Wildlife Park. Langkawi Cable Car and Underwater World are also worth visiting.
- Langkawi Parade MegaMall - 3 min walk
- Night Market - 18 min walk
- Al-Hana Mosque - 2 min drive
- Eagle Square - 3 min drive
- Langkawi Terminal Ferry - 3 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coffee House Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- The Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Adya Hotel Langkawi
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
1. During check in, front desk staff (named Nadhirah) moody and not friendly. 2. During check out, front desk staff not friendly as well. 3. Astro super sport as listed in the TV channel list. But actually it don't have.