I really can't find anything to complain about this hotel. It was fantastic to stay here for many reasons. I'll list a few of them.
1) It was impeccably clean. No spot of dirt anywhere. Fresh smelling sheets.
2) Very new and modern. Nice art in the hotel - scenes from Paris.
3) Great views of Paris from the 19th floor, including the Eiffel tower and Arc de Triomphe.
4) Nice bar and restaurant.
5) It's very close to the underground train station, only a 1 min walk. It's also on the main line that runs through the city, down Champs Elysees. The hotel might be a little far from the centre of Paris, but not that far.
6) The staff were very friendly and helpful.
7) Room looked exactly like it did in the hotel's own promotional photos.
Nice hotel in pleasant surroundings. Room was a bit small but comfortable and clean; no coffee or tea though! I need tea in the morning. Staff were nice enough, always pleasant. Close to the metro and good local shops. Have stayed at better and worse, that said I would recommend it and would stay there again in the unlikely event that I visit Paris again.
The hotel Du Chateau is a lovely 3-star hotel located in the heart of Neuilly-sur-Seine, next to the metro leading to the …More
"Great for La Défense access - very helpful staff"
Fantastic warm and efficient meeting from the staff on check-in, which was quick and easy. Not too big which made the stay feel more personal. The room was very clean and comfortable - nice selection of in-room tea!
My room overlooked Av Charles De Gaulle and a fabulous fountain in the centre of a roundabout (name escapes me). The location, just 100m from Pont De Neuilly Metro, was perfect for the purpose of my stay - just two stops from La Défense. It was also just 150m from our Paris office which made it even better!
Expedia's website and their own website said they had room service and laundry--both of these were not really true. There were no laundry services for hotel guests, and the room service was really confined to their breakfast service (which was really expensive, especially since there are two patisserie's nearby.) Their staff were very friendly and professional, and I really appreciated that. The room was small but adequate, and always clean. Although not centrally located (it's in Coubervoire, a suburb) it's an 8 minute bus ride (163/164) to the Port de Champerette metro stop (line 3), so that was nice.
This high-rise business city glitters to the west of Paris at the far end of the Grande Axe. Centrepiece is La Grande Arche, a vast hollow cube containing office and exhibition space, an information centre and a rooftop viewpoint. An IMAX cinema and a huge shopping centre with cafés and brasseries attract tourists as well as office-workers. Sculptures, mosaics and fountains add life the skyscraper surroundings.