- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Genting Highlands Theme Park
- 1 min walk
- Arena of Stars
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah)
- 77 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and in the entertainment district, Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Some of the area's popular attractions include Genting Highlands Theme Park and Genting Skyway. Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park and Happy Bee Farm & Insect World are also worth visiting.
- Genting Highlands Theme Park - 1 min walk
- Arena of Stars - 1 min walk
- Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park - 2 min walk
- SkyAvenue - 2 min walk
- First World Plaza - 5 min walk
- Batang Kali Station - 49 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 98 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Food Factory – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel
Special check-in instructions
- The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 35.00 for adults and MYR 17.00 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that guests are automatically assigned a room type based on the room category booked. Should guests have special request or would like to change room types, a surcharge of MYR 5 is applicable for each request at the Express Self Service Kiosk. An additional surcharge of MYR 15 will be imposed for check-in at the front office counter for customers who are eligible for the Express Self Service Kiosk.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel Hotel
- First World Genting Highlands
- Hotel First World
- 1st World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World Hotel
- Resorts World Genting First World Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting First World
- Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel Genting Highlands