Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Petaling Street
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, this hotel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Merdeka Stadium, Petaling Street and Merdeka Square. Petronas Twin Towers and Jamek Mosque are also within 3 miles (5 km). Maharajalela Station is 24 minutes by foot.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and massage/treatment rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk.
All 162 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers and TVs. Hairdryers and desks are also available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
REGALPARK Hotel Kuala Lumpur
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Kuala Lumpur hotel also offers coffee/tea in common area and a lift service.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Built in 1996
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Regal Cafe – This restaurant specialises in Malaysian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
SiP Lounge – This cafe only serves lunch. Open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Midah Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Midah Hotel
- Midah Kuala Lumpur
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child aged 5 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.
This is an Expedia Rate property.