- Jalan Alor
- 2 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square
- 4 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
In the city centre, Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur is in Kuala Lumpur's Bukit Bintang neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at KLCC Park and Batu Caves, while Berjaya Times Square and Aquaria KLCC are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, or check out an event or a game at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.Visit our Kuala Lumpur travel guide
- Jalan Alor - 2 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square - 4 min walk
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 9 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC - 18 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Tower - 4 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 2 min drive
- Imbi Station - 4 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kontiki – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Bintang Revolving – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Verandah – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 118
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 59 (from 4 to 11 years old)