- Gaya Street Sunday Market
- 2 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka
- 2 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall
- 4 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
In the city centre, The Jesselton Hotel is in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gaya Street Sunday Market and Suria Sabah Shopping Mall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 2 min walk
- Wisma Merdeka - 2 min walk
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal - 8 min walk
- KK Plaza - 8 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 9 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
The Jesselton Hotel
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MYR 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Jesselton Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Jesselton Hotel
- Jesselton Kota Kinabalu
- The Jesselton Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- The Jesselton Hotel Hotel
- The Jesselton Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- The Jesselton Hotel Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the location and the history and the friendly staff