Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Kota Kinabalu hotel in Downtown Kota Kinabalu, near Gaya Street Sunday Market
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Kota Kinabalu, this hotel is steps away from Wisma Merdeka and Gaya Street Sunday Market. Imago Shopping Mall and 1 Borneo Hypermall are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning and tour/ticket assistance are on-site.
All 32 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), free newspapers and hairdryers.
The Jesselton Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Kota Kinabalu hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services and room service (during limited hours).
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 32
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Number of bathrooms -
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Jesselton Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: MYR 25 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Jesselton Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Jesselton Hotel
- Jesselton Kota Kinabalu
- The Jesselton Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
We should mention
No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.
This is an Expedia Rate property.