Book your room at Baan Krating Phuket Resort
Get an overview of this hotel3-star resort near the beach
Offering direct access to the beach, this Karon resort is within 3 mi (5 km) of Nai Harn Beach, Yanui Beach, and Rawai Beach. Windmill Viewpoint and Kanchanapisek Lighthouse are also within 3 mi (5 km).
At Baan Krating Phuket Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 64 rooms offer balconies, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Baan Krating Phuket Resort11/3 Moo 1, Wiset Road, Rawai Ao Sane Beach Karon Phuket 83130
Unwind on the resort's private sand beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the resort's complimentary beach shuttle. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers.
The resort offers a restaurant. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Baan Krating Phuket Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free beach shuttle
- Designated smoking areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Beach bar
- Free self parking
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Private beach nearby
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( THB 450 per day )
Free self parking
- Ceiling fan
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Baan Krating Phuket Resort has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 200 for adults and THB 100 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 450 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1900 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Baan Krating Phuket Resort Rawai
- Baan Krating Phuket Resort Karon
- Baan Krating Phuket Karon
- Baan Krating
- Baan Krating Phuket
- Baan Krating Phuket Resort
- Baan Krating Resort
- Baan Krating Resort Phuket
- Baan Phuket Resort
- Baan Krating Jungle Beach Rawai
- Baan Krating Phuket Hotel Rawai
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.