- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Haverhill Arts Centre
- 14 min walk
- Cheeky Chimps Funhouse
- 4 min drive
- Ashdon Village Museum
- 14 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
ROSEBARNE BED & BREAKFAST is located in Haverhill. Haverhill Arts Centre and Clare Ancient House Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Audley End House and Hedingham Castle. National Stud and Bridge End Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Haverhill travel guide
- Haverhill Arts Centre - 14 min walk
- Cheeky Chimps Funhouse - 4 min drive
- Ashdon Village Museum - 14 min drive
- Clare Ancient House Museum - 18 min drive
- Clare Castle Country Park - 19 min drive
- Cambridge Whittlesford Station - 19 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted) - 43 min drive
About this property
ROSEBARNE BED & BREAKFAST
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Long-term renters welcome.
Property is also known as
- Rosebarne & Haverhill
- ROSEBARNE BED & BREAKFAST Haverhill
- ROSEBARNE BED & BREAKFAST Bed & breakfast
- ROSEBARNE BED & BREAKFAST Bed & breakfast Haverhill
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was warmly welcomed by Duane, the owner and hostess with a cup of coffee and a tour of the facilities. The room was clean and comfortable with all basic amenities available. Evening was quiet and I slept great, followed by a hearty and ample full English Breakfast. Great value so long as you don’t mind the shared bath arrangement, which wasn’t an issue for me.