- Central Theatre
- 10 min walk
- Rochester Cathedral
- 4 min drive
- Historic Dockyard Chatham
- 4 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
This holiday home is located in Chatham. Historic Dockyard Chatham and Cooling Castle Barn are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mote Park. Buckmore Park Karting and Kent Life are also worth visiting.Visit our Chatham travel guide
- Central Theatre - 10 min walk
- Rochester Cathedral - 4 min drive
- Rochester Castle - 4 min drive
- Historic Dockyard Chatham - 4 min drive
- Priestfield Stadium - 7 min drive
- Chatham Station - 4 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 43 min drive
About this property
96 Rochester Street
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash Breakage deposit: GBP 170 per stay
- Towels/sheets: GBP 15 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- 96 Rochester Street Chatham
- 96 Rochester Street Private vacation home
- 96 Rochester Street Private vacation home Chatham